Today we are going to shine like the sun, because this – my conscious kitchen friends – is no ordinary recipe… it is the ultimate vibration raising pate!
I soak the sunflower seeds overnight, which starts the spouting process. Soaking unleashes an incredible life force from a dormant, raw seed. It’s the same miraculous life force that wants to turn a humble seed into a glorious vibrant sunshine-yellow flower!
Seeds are essentially sleeping until they become activated. Soaking them in water wakes them up. So you aren’t just eating sunflower seeds anymore – you are eating a divine spark of the cosmos!
Benefits of soaking sunflower seeds before using
- Makes digestion so much easier (by neutralizing the phytates and enzyme inhibitors that are present)
- They are easier to blend
- Unleashes their ‘Manna’ (Spiritual Life Force)
As well as soaked seeds, I am also using some other noteworthy ingredients such as:
- Raw coriander leaves (cilantro) and ground coriander – known for its deep cleansing properties (especially for helping to remove unwanted heavy metals from the body).
- Lemon and lemon zest – an excellent blood tonic, along with its potent nourishing, antiseptic, antioxidant and deep cleansing benefits.
- Raw garlic – which has impeccable heart healthy, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties.
So, let’s embrace these gift from Mother Nature. Let’s raise our vibration. Let’s make Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Pate. Please do check out this super quick visual video guide first (it’s less than 90 seconds long)…
- 100g (3/4 cup) raw sunflower seeds
- 2 lemons
- Lemon zest (up to 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 bunch (60g) coriander leaves (cilantro)
- I clove of garlic
- Soak sunflower seeds overnight (or for at least 7 hours), then drain and rinse.
- Juice lemons and add to jug with soaked seeds.
- Finely grate up to 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (to your preferred zingi-ness).
- Add salt and ground coriander.
- Crush garlic.
- Roughly chop coriander leaves.
- Blend until everything is blended together beautifully.
Pin on your pinterest board for later…