Here’s one of my favourite recipes for ‘Hemp & Parsley Salad Dressing’.
It’s absolutely packed with goodness and easy to make.
- 150ml (2/3 cup or about 6 fl oz) hemp oil
- 75ml (1/3 cup or about 3 fl oz) raw apple cider vinegar
- Full handful of fresh parsley
- Half a teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon jarred mustard
- Half an apple
- 1 clove of garlic
- Crush the garlic and remove the skin.
- Chop apple into chunks.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Store in a glass bottle or jar.
- This serves beautifully on salad and keeps in the fridge for at least a week.
- Check out my video for a helpful visual guide and extra tips on how to make this.
Hemp oil is particularly nutritious and I can’t recommend it highly enough… although if you don’t have it available then you can substitute for another cold pressed oil, like flax, olive oil or sunflower.
This delicious recipe is from my book Angelicious. Click here to check it out.